I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on(firstname.lastname@example.org) for the full details.
1. What equipment will be needed for each volunteer.
All hand tools and supplies will be provided.
Chainsaw teams need to bring their own saws, maintenance, felling systems and personal protection equipment.
2. Logistics. Where and how are we going to feed them.
Depending on number of meals, type and budget. Pizzas can be delivered to the work site nothing in walking distance. Otherwise, we can retreat back to Motor City Java and Tea House for prepared or self prepared lunch and BATHROOMS!
3. How many volunteers need to sign up for a successful operation.
5 - 500
4. What time will the event begin and end.
9AM - 3PM
5. Is there a place we can meet up before traveling to the work site.
Motor City Java and Tea House / Blight Buster Offices 17340 Lahser RD Detroit, MI 48219
Work site is one mile away on the corner of Acacia and Blackstone.
6. Is sawyer certification preferred?
DOI, BLM, Conservation Corps, Colorado Fire Camp Certifications, Red Card, TR Sawyer 1, or Stihl Chain Saw 2 day course. Old guys help the new guys....and gals.