Building a sustaianble future with veteran leadership.
You are invited to attend a White House Champions of Change event on Tuesday, November 5th, highlighting Veterans Advancing Clean Energy and Climate Security. This is a rescheduling of the event previously planned for October 8th.
As part of the Champions of Change program, the event will feature Americans who are doing extraordinary things to empower members of their communities, protect our planet, and strengthen our security and
economy. On November 5th, Senior Administration officials will participate in a discussion with these Champions to learn more about how they are advancing clean energy and issues of climate security in their local communities and how their military service has informed that work.
We invite you to attend the event as we recognize and hear from each of the Champions of Change selected by the White House.
The event is planned for November 5th from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, South Court Auditorium, at the White House. All attendees must return the attached security form to CEQ at Events@ceq.eop.gov as soon as possible but no later than Thursday, October 24th at 12:00 PM (noon).
Please RSVP again even if you responded to the October 8th invitation and please contact us at Events@ceq.eop.gov with any questions. We hope you can join us to honor these leaders and look forward to welcoming you on November 5th.
· Eisenhower Executive Office Building (EEOB), The White House
· Enter the complex at the corner of 17th St NW and New York Avenue NW
· Parking is available on surrounding streets and public garages; the EEOB is easily accessible from public transit
· November 5th at 10:00 AM but please arrive at the EEOB Gate by 9:15 AM
· Once through security, you should follow the signs to the South Court Auditorium
· The event will last for approximately three hours
· Attire is business/business casual; military members are welcome to wear dress attire
· Please fill out the attached security form and return no later than Thursday, October 24th at 12:00 PM (noon) so we are able to clear you for access to the building
The White House Champions of Change Program
The White House Council on Environmental Quality
These will be hanging on a plaque of the Veterans Green Bus.